About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Kayla Jackson and I am currently teaching Physical Education at Hamburg Junior High School. This is my first year as head junior girls basketball coach. It is going to be a learning experience, but hopefully I will steer them in the right direction.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Nathaniel by John Saul


For a hundred years, the people of Prairie Bend have whispered Nathaniel's name in wonder and fear. Some say he is a folktale, created to frighten children on cold winter nights. Some swear he is a terrifying spirit come to avenge the past. But soon, very soon, some will learn that Nathaniel lives still- that he is darkly, horrifyingly real. Nathaniel is the voice that calls to Michael across the prairie night...the voice that draws the boy into the shadowy depths of the old, crumbling barn, that chanting voice he will follow faithfully beyond the edge of terror.


I love this author and I loved this book. I just had to add it on here. It really isn't for the classroom, but I figured we needed to lose ourselves in a book that WE could enjoy just for ourselves. This is just the book for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment